Saturday, July 25, 2009
What joy a little sister can bring into a little boys heart.
Always wanting to hold her.
Wondering how lucky can a little boy be.
Happy to have someone near to love when ever he can.
Loving caring and being the best big brother!
What joys a little sister can bring to a little boys heart.
Seven things people might find interesting about me.
1. I was born and raised in Lowell Massachusetts
2. My father en law is on the top 100 hundred Artist list here in Utah. (Raymond Jonas)
3. My grandfather painted for a living. He painted artwork on many Greek church ceilings all through Massachusetts. He was know for painting with gold.
4. I Married my husband 1 month after knowing him and we were married in our home.
5. I love the ocean and the mountains that surround me here in Utah.
6. Paint is in my blood and sometime I feel like I need it to live.
7. My other loves are sewing and scrapbooking.
Imaging how much the world has change in such a short period of time. If I would have told my grandmother 30 years ago I would be making a blog and posting it on the Internet, with my own home Computer. I think she would have smile, and tapped me on my head, and sent me on my way! Life is amazing and the wonderful extras that come with it. I thought I would make this blog so you can understand and learn from the many things witch make my life so happy . I express my self through the creations I create. I enjoy bringing people happiness, anyway I can.Hopefully as you watch my blog it will inspire and help you create beautiful creations. That is my goal to help you be more creative and exspess life in the way you can on paper or on canvas. There are so many ways that being creative can bless and nuture your life. It helps you to be true and honest to yourself. It will help the many generations to come learn who you are and have a personal relationship with you even after you have passed on. What a wonderful way to share a bit of your personality. I hope you enjoy what I have to share with you.
Remember to keep on creating and be happy,Lorrie Jonas
- ► 2012 (18)